Information on the Processing of Personal Data (Article 13 GDPR)
1. The name and contact details of the body responsible for the processing and the company’s Data Protection OfficerThis data privacy notice applies to the processing of data by: SOTRACOM AIR TRANSIT, 2 rue du Cercle – Roissy Tech, 95724 Roissy CDG, France; Data Protection Officer: Mr Nicolas Steck, firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Collection and storage of personal data, their type and purpose and their use
We collect the following data from you:
- • Title, first name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers
- • Information that we need to process your request Collection is carried out
- • in order to be able to identify you, advise you as appropriate and to correspond with you,
- • for billing purposes,
- • for the settlement of any potential liability claims and for the assertion of any claims.
3. Disclosure of data to third partiesYour data is not transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following. Insofar as this is required in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you, your personal data is disclosed to third parties.
4. Rights of data subjectsYou have the right:
- • in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that the data processing based on this consent shall not be continued in the future;
- • in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to demand information concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data insofar as these were not collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information regarding the details of these;
- • in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to demand immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- • in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- • in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have submitted an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- • in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to demand that personal data you have provided are kept in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transmitted to another responsible body;
- • in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
5. Right of objectionIf your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, an e-mail to email@example.com shall suffice. Skip to top